EAP-TLS Attributes

Houston-III, Lester L lester.l.houston-iii at boeing.com
Thu Nov 17 00:36:25 CET 2011

Basically, I want to provide some data that's obtained from an external source to my VPN client that is made available to JRADIUS via FreeRADIUS.  I need this data to be available for the authorization phase because it will be used by JRADIUS for determining whether a user is authorized for access. I haven't gotten much information about the data that needs to be transmitted, but I was told that its 20-30 bytes