freeradius 2.1.7-7.el5 - How to get vendor specific attributes from LDAP

Jakub Pech jakub.pech at spinoco.com
Thu Nov 24 18:21:01 CET 2011

Alan DeKok napsal(a):
>    See doc/examples/
I've edited openldap.schema and add new attributetype + add new
attribute to radiusprofile class. This schema I applied also to my
OpenLDAP server. Does freeradius get the LDAP schema from
docs/examples/openldap.schema file? The path docs/examples is confusing me.
>   You'll need to edit the schema for VSAs.
The schema have been edited but there is no change in behaviour. Do I
have to import edited schema to freeradius somehow?

Thanks Jakub Pech