Connection Lost, tls resumption error

Sallee, Stephen (Jake) Jake.Sallee at umhb.edu
Wed Nov 30 15:41:29 CET 2011

To save other the trouble I will ask the obvious:

1) what does the RADIUS debug log say, please post it here IN FULL, do not clip out the portion you think you need.

2) have you checked the config on the client and the AP?

3) What part of this problem do you think is a RADIUS issue, and why?

Jake Sallee
Godfather of Bandwidth
System Engineer
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor