NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD: Wrong Password!!!

"Guillermo W. Llanes Suárez" gwilliam at uci.cu
Wed Nov 30 22:39:35 CET 2011

Hello friends, I tell them:
When I try to authenticate using mschap I encounter this
error''NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD: Wrong Password'', yet when I do the
test using authentic pap without problems. I'm trying to authenticate my
freeradius server with active directory server.
Greetings and waiting for your help. William

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com