Rlm_ldap Login withount a identity

Esdras Caleb Oliveira Silva esdrascaleb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:42:32 CEST 2011

My LDAP server requires autentication, but for security reasson I cant
let a user with permission to read all data from outher to made the
bind for radius. Studing the log and using radiusd in debug mod I
discovered if I let the identity and password in black the raius try
log with the login and password provide by the user of radius, and it
binds, but afther it also tryes retrive the user info with the user
login, what fails. There is a way to do the login with LDAP without
the identity or password?
Using the information provide by the user to try bind in LDAP and if
bind is sucessufull the RADIUS autenticates??

Sorry bad English
Esdras Caleb

--
(Você irá para o céu ou não?    Acesse