"authentication" sub in perl

Alex rsm alex-rsm at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:49:04 CEST 2011

I've built FreeRadius2.1.11 from src files on ubuntu 8.04 server:
# lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        8.04
Codename:       hardy

# ./configure | grep WARN
configure: WARNING: snmpget not found - Simultaneous-Use and checkrad.pl may not work
configure: WARNING: snmpwalk not found - Simultaneous-Use and checkrad.pl may not work
configure: WARNING: pcap library not found, silently disabling the RADIUS sniffer.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_counter.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_counter requires:  libgdbm.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_dbm requires:  (ndbm.h or gdbm/ndbm.h or gdbm-ndbm.h) (libndbm or libgdbm or libgdbm_compat).
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_dbm.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_tls.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_tls requires: OpenSSL.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_peap.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_peap requires: OpenSSL.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_ikev2.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_ikev2 requires:  libeap-ikev2 EAPIKEv2/connector.h.
configure: WARNING: the TNCS library isn't found!
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_tnc.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_tnc requires:  -lTNCS.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_ttls.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_ttls requires: OpenSSL.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_ippool.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_ippool requires:  libgdbm.
configure: WARNING: neither krb5 'k5crypto' nor 'crypto' libraries are found!
configure: WARNING: the comm_err library isn't found!
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_krb5.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_krb5 requires:  krb5.h krb5.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_ldap.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_ldap requires:  libldap_r ldap.h.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_otp.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_otp requires:  openssl-libs openssl-includes openssl-includes openssl-includes openssl-includes openssl-includes.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_pam.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_pam requires:  libpam.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_perl.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_perl requires:  libperl.so libperl.so.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_python.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_python requires:  Python.h libpython2.5.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_iodbc.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_iodbc requires: libiodbc isql.h.
configure: WARNING: MySQL libraries not found. Use --with-mysql-lib-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: MySQL headers not found. Use --with-mysql-include-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_mysql.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_mysql requires: libmysqlclient_r mysql.h.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_postgresql.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_postgresql requires:  libpq-fe.h libpq.
configure: WARNING: oracle headers not found.  Use --with-oracle-include-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_oracle.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_oracle requires: oci.h.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_unixodbc.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_unixodbc requires: libodbc sql.h.

# apt-get install OpenSSL
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done