Version 2.1.12 has been released

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Oct 5 00:59:46 CEST 2011

FYI: I have built 2.1.12 RPM packages for Fedora 14, Fedora 15 & Fedora 16.

They have been pushed into the updates-testing channel (not updates).
They will move into stable in two weeks or if they achieve the necessary
"karma" before then. You can add a "karma vote" by visiting the updates
page for freeradius.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/freeradius

Note: at the time of this mail only F16 has actually made it out into
the channel, the others are waiting in the queue, but I expect they will
appear within a few hours (you can check by viewing the updates page.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/