FreeRadius with Eduroam - Accounting

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Oct 5 16:56:39 CEST 2011

>Roll on RADSEC.

Ha ha ha <cough splutter> coffee everywhere now. Thanks for the laugh.... the uptake of IPv6  and DNSSEC looks absolutely ravenous and rapid compared to that of DNSSEC.

I've had a couple of sites ask about it and go no further (they are running RADIUS servers that can do RADSEC without being prerelease/beta) is this the configuration required (minimal) or the prescribed eduroam method of coming on board? I dont know.
Maybe its the giant hole in stats caused when the proxies no longer see end site traffic...and the onus on sites to provide stats...

either way even with RADSEC , when a site is down or non responsive you'll still have a backup of accounting data for them....

alan