Rewriting wimax calling-station-id with perl

James T. Mugauri james at africonnect.co.zm
Thu Oct 6 16:42:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

Apologies for the late response. Our mail system went down at a terrible
time!

>  From: Johan Meiring<jmeiring at pcservices.co.za>
>  Subject: Re: Rewriting wimax calling-station-id with perl

>  Which version of debian do you need packages for?

I am trying to install it on ubuntu 11.04 server. If there are rpm
packages suitable for CentOS 5.x prebuilt with wimax and mysql, i would
take that!

With respect to Alan's observation:

>   But why worry about a "deb" package?  Just install it from source.
>  That works.

>   Alan DeKok.

Installing from source also dies when I make with the same libtool error
on my ubuntu server 11.04 install. I know i have to add 'rlm_wimax' to
src/modules/stable to have it compile, but the Make fails with or
without this entry. Adding the suggestive -DIE_LIBTOOL_DIE to CFLAGS
makes no difference

Regards

JamesTM