canceling/redirecting realm in pre-proxy ?

Robert Roll Robert.Roll at utah.edu
Thu Oct 6 20:19:25 CEST 2011

There seems to be some comments about being able
to "cancel" a proxy in the pre-proxy section..

#  When the server decides to proxy a request to a home server,
#  the proxied request is first passed through the pre-proxy
#  stage.  This stage can re-write the request, or decide to
#  cancel the proxy.

What I really want to do is test some variables (unlang)  and based
on the outcome, I want to actually handle the request locally
rather than proxy. Maybe this is obvious, but I am not seeing it ?

Thanks,

Robert