Rewriting wimax calling-station-id with perl

James T. Mugauri james at africonnect.co.zm
Fri Oct 7 12:06:15 CEST 2011

Hi, All

Thanks a bunch for this. I have tested both the ubuntu and CentOS/RedHat
variants successfully on separate machines, integrated with postgresql.
(The mysql was a typo incited by a previous install of freeradius-mysql).

Ironically, i also managed to build deb packages from the 2.1.12 git
source separately which included wimax, mysql and postgresql modules.

Thanks, in particular, to Fajar for taking the time to update the ppa.

Cheers,

JamesTM

Irrationally held truths may be more harmful than reasoned errors.
   - Thomas H. Huxley

On 10/07/2011 10:13 AM, freeradius-users-request at lists.freeradius.org

On 10/07/2011 10:13 AM, freeradius-users-request at lists.freeradius.org