Dynamic Attributes Based on NAS Type !

Suman Dash sumandash at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 16:39:48 CEST 2011

Hi Everyone ... Currently i am planning to integrate freeradius with
different NAS like Chillispot , Cisco etc and enable roaming users so that
they can log in from any of the NAS.

As the reply items are different with different NAS , i am looking for ideas
how to enable a single user to roam and connect from different NAS.

In my case i think static reply items are not possible per user wise or per
groupwise so my question is what trick can be used to achieve the same.

I had not tried anything as i have no clue on the same so some highlights on
the approach will be a good starting point for me.

Cheers
Suman