AW: Dynamic Attributes Based on NAS Type !

Suman Dash sumandash at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 18:38:51 CEST 2011

I would like to have some insight in using virtual servers. But I am really
stuck at the point that if i use virtual server how will be the DB entry
look like i.e radreply / radgroup reply ?

As far i understand , the reply attributes with value should be available in
the reply table which matches to those of the NAS.

Regards
Suman