No connection after access-accept.

David Peterson davidp at wirelessconnections.net
Wed Oct 19 18:54:13 CEST 2011

The problem with the 4-Motion system is that it's completely different from
the Extreme.  The specification they "created" is completely off the WiMax
specs which is why Alan had to put in some fixes.

Follow the format I sent you EXACTLY and it should work just fine.  I.e.
You have classifier ID of 2 coming before 1.

In addition, set delete_mppe_keys = yes in the WiMax module.

David