Problems with radrelay

tonimanel antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Wed Oct 19 19:29:09 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,

I had configured freeradius with mysql and writting in a second detail. This
second file was readed by radrelay and accounting data was replicated
between both servers. All worked fine.

Now when I have tried to configure a second radrelay on the second server
(that only recieved account data from the other server), first radrelay from
the first server not works and all the system not works fine.

The first server only writes in detail file if it is not launch with -n
radrelay option.

I think that it's very rare. Is it possible that radrelay works between two
servers but only in one sense?

What is happening?

Regards,