a.chapellon at horoa.net
Thu Oct 20 13:52:15 CEST 2011
I have tried to update the wiki here: http://wiki.freeradius.org/PopTop
The dictionary file that was here caused problem with the lastest
radiusplugin-ng and last poptop when using mppe.
I found a correct dictionary on the poptop website that solve the
problem and wanted to copy it to the wiki.
Unfortunately I messed up things and now this page is not readable anymore.
I haven't found a way to solve this or to get back to previous version....
Thank you for your help.
Ingénierie des systèmes open sources et réseaux.
Follow me on twitter: @alxgomz <http://www.twitter.com/alxgomz>
More information about the Freeradius-Users