Howto proxy (or not) based on client IP ?

Fred fred.maison at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 18:52:16 CEST 2011

Hello Phil,
Your solution is usable for very small number of NAS ; I will have
many hundreds of nas ....
It's why I talked about having some variable like virtual_server in
clients.conf (or a custom attr like my-realm defined in dictionnary,
configured in clients.conf and used with unlang %{client:my-realm} or
something like that.

so :
if (  "%{client:my-realm}"  ) {

But in fact, I don't know how specifying a virtual server in
clients.conf could do a part of the job ...