eap module change between 2.1.11 & 2.1.12 ?

Fred fred.maison at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 15:25:52 CEST 2011

Hi Alan,
While waiting for a fix on github, (I will not be able to rebuild my
servers today) I try to make a workaround, as due to this SSL problem,
I cannot have anymore
default eap config including virtual_server = inner-tunnel
partners eap config including some virtual_server = partners.inner-tunnel

When server sees Inner-Identity, it normally proxies request to
inner-tunnel (by setting 	FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To = 127.0.0.1)

Here is what I would like to get :
default inner-tunnel proxied to LOCAL (127.0.0.1)
partners inner-tunnel proxied to ????  (127.0.0.2)

Please confirm if those loopback IPs refer to a proxy listen or to
inner-tunnels author and authent listen IPs ?

Best regards,
Fred