Anybody can confirm this?

tonimanel antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Wed Oct 26 14:26:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have two servers A and B configured. I have some doubts:
I would like to get to copy accounting data (same set of information) from A
to B. I have configured this and works fine (copy-acct-to-home-server &
proxy.conf), BUT in radacct table of server B, the records have different
acctstartime and different acctstoptime from server A. I know that this
happens because server B catchs its time and records it (exists a delay -
few seconds).
In other post, suggest me modify sql queries to get this (I should catch
time of packet that send A - Event-Timestamp, and record it). For do this, I
have thought in to check "Packet-Src-IP-Address" and if it is equal to B's
address, I have to use my query modified.
I have a problem, "Event-Timestamp" has the follows format: "Oct 26 2011
13:03:14 CEST" and I want to get yyyy-mm-dd HH:MM:ss (mysql format and
current format of freeradius' dates). Do you know how can I do it? I can't
believe that I can't do this more easy... Any suggestions?

I have to think that I will get it...

Thanks and regards!