Sending accounting packets to more than one server?

tonimanel antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Thu Oct 27 14:32:49 CEST 2011

Hi Alan,

Sorry very much, but I was desperate. Now I understand how can I do this.
Following documentation and re-reading it, I understand that I can use
radrelay.conf configuration to do an exactly replica, obviously with a
second detail file created and with a reader and a writer configurated. I
have opened my eyes! However, I think that there are a lot of answers that
cause confusion.

Thanks!