ntlm_auth reconnection without login data?

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Oct 28 08:55:28 CEST 2011

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Andreas Rudat <rudat at endstelle.de> wrote:
> sorry for that. I use 802.1x

802.1 wired? wireless?

> and I'm wondering if I connect again

What do you mean by "connect again"? unplug the cable and plug it
again? Trun off the wireless adapter and turn it on again? Logout and
login?

> at
> radius, I don't see any reactions in my debug output of radius, so at
> the first time you see how the peap tunnel is getting up, challange
> response and so on.
>
> Radius is running on Pfsense 2.0 and the clients are connecting with
> wpa2 Windows/Linux

>From your (very brief) description, the best answer I can give is "ask the NAS".

FR debug would preety print much print out everything it does. If it
doesn't print anything, it's not doing anything. Not even accepting
any packets.

Why didn't it recive any packet? Probably because the NAS doesn't send
anything (which is why I said "ask the NAS").

Why didn't the NAS send any packet? There are several possible options. Namely:
- the NAS cache authentication result
- the session was never terminated

So, ask the NAS. I'm GUESSING that you were never disconnected in the
first place.

--
Fajar