AD integration

Whitlow, Michael mwhitlow at bumail.bradley.edu
Sat Oct 29 21:17:25 CEST 2011

Jake,

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.

I have worked on this more and from what I have learned I need to configure the "users" file properly. I have a feeling that if I could figure out exactly what I need to put in there I would be in business. I just can't seem to find exactly what I need to do in there to identify AD groups and provide the right IEEE tags to the client.

Mike