add field in radcheck table

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Oct 31 04:04:16 CET 2011

2011/10/31 gary <gary.yang at browan.com>:
> Hi there
> Is it possible to add check field in radcheck table?

Short answer: yes

Long answer: yes, but you need to have sufficient knowledge about how
FR works and how to design SQL queries. If you don't even know where
the queries are stored, then I suggest you don't even bother.

> Something look like below,gary.companyA and gary.companyB as user name for
> authentication.
> +----+------------+-----------------+-------------------------+----+-------------+
> | id   | username | secondname  |attribute                    | op |
> value         |
> +----+------------+-----------------+-------------------------+-------------------+
> |  1   | gary         | companyA    |Cleartext-Password  | :=  | garypass
> |
> +----+------------+-----------------+-------------------------+-------------------+
> |  2   | gary         | companyB    |Cleartext-Password  | :=  | garypass

option 1: just store gary.companyA and gary.companyB in username field.

option 2: be more clear in what you want, then maybe others can help you.
What's your goal to add the field?
Does user send gary.companyA as username, or just gary?
How does the server get information about companyA or companyB?
username? realm? NAS-IP-Address?

--
Fajar