cisco WAP/FreeRadius/OpenLDAP

Matthew Arguin matt.arguin at currensee.com
Mon Oct 31 15:03:42 CET 2011

Phil,
   I just confirmed that it is tagged with the {CRYPT} or {SHA} (i have
tried both).  also, i changed the user that is binding to be the manager
CN which has full access to the ldap for mod etc to rule that out.

[ldap] performing user authorization for marguin2
[ldap]  expand: (uid=%u) -> (uid=marguin2)
[ldap]  expand: ou=people,dc=currensee,dc=com ->
ou=people,dc=currensee,dc=com
rlm_ldap: ldap_get_conn: Checking Id: 0
rlm_ldap: ldap_get_conn: Got Id: 0
rlm_ldap: performing search in ou=people,dc=currensee,dc=com, with
filter (uid=marguin2)
[ldap] checking if remote access for marguin2 is allowed by radiusFilterId
[ldap] looking for check items in directory...
[ldap] looking for reply items in directory...
rlm_ldap: radiusFilterId -> Filter-Id = "wireless"
WARNING: No "known good" password was found in LDAP.  Are you sure that
the user is configured correctly?
[ldap] user marguin2 authorized to use remote access
rlm_ldap: ldap_release_conn: Release Id: 0

at this point i am wondering if i have not done something with that
radiusFilterId value... meaning do something to permit that that filter
is permitted to auth etc.

-m

On 10/28/2011 10:40 AM, freeradius-users-request at lists.freeradius.org

--
Matthew Arguin
Currensee, Inc.

© 2011 Currensee Inc. is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA) Member ID 0403251 | Over the counter retail foreign currency (Forex) trading may involve significant risk of loss. It is not suitable for all investors and you should make sure you understand the risks involved before trading and seek independent advice if necessary. Performance, strategies and charts shown are not necessarily predictive of any particular result and past performance is no indication of future results. Investor returns may vary from Trade Leader returns based on slippage, fees, broker spreads, volatility or other market conditions.

Currensee Inc | 54 Canal St 4th Floor | Boston, MA 02114 | +1.617.624.3824