Pre release of 2.1.12

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Thu Sep 1 11:35:04 CEST 2011

Hi,

it's now running on our most busy server. Both -X and
background-multithreaded do their usual job. I do not see any problems
so far.

That said, I was at that point with 2.1.11 as well, and it caught fire
after 48+ hours only. So, there might still be surprises. I'll keep it
running under surveillance for the rest of the week. By next Monday,
I'll speak up again and let you know if my setup (still) works fine.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER