Mac OSX FreeRadius EAP Authentication making progress - But still not there

Jacob Dawson dawson at vt.edu
Mon Sep 5 14:51:54 CEST 2011

I'd recommend you start poking at this to see why ntlm_auth is failing.  Are you having Samba problems, is your machine part of whatever domain it's trying to authenticate against?

I noticed there's no Domain in the User-Name field, whereas when I'm looking at Domain authentications, I usually see <domain>\<username> coming from the users.  I'm not certain how that'll affect Samba's behavior, but it's worth double checking so that you're confident about it.

- Jacob