RADIUS Sending Duplicate Reply

Det Det det.explorer at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 10:26:03 CEST 2011

Hi,

This question maybe a bit off from RADIUS, but is there a way to limit NAS or RADIUS to send only one access-request/access-accept in a single dial attempt? i am connecting via PPPoE. I can see from RADIUS logs receiving multiple access-request thus it is also giving multiple access-accept. How do i prevent this? Coz it is causing an issue "connection is terminated because the remote server did not respond in a timely manner". Then I have to redial again coz the IP does not get assigned to the client.

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 10.10.11.223 port 1645, id=110, length=93
Sending duplicate reply to client 10.10.11.223 port 1645 - ID: 110
Sending Access-Accept of id 110 to 10.10.11.223 port 1645

thanks!