CoA proxying again

Johan Meiring jmeiring at pcservices.co.za
Tue Sep 6 20:20:21 CEST 2011

On 2011/09/06 06:50 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:

>> I believe I saw a request for dynamic home servers recently.  Looks like
>> that might be something for me as well.
>
>    Maybe.  Or, having less work to say "this client can also receive CoA
> requests".

This would essentially automatically add a "coa home server" for the client??

>    That might be easy to add for 3.0.

+1
This would also be a GREAT feature for me.
How far is 3.0 off?

2.12 (or 2.13) maybe?

--

Johan Meiring
Cape PC Services CC

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments
you should read Cape PC Service's email disclaimer at:

http://www.pcservices.co.za/disclaimer.html