Custom function to update Session-Timeout

Ivaylo Petkov ivaylosp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 21:28:25 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I am new to developing for Freeradius and i was hoping one of you can direct me into the right direction. I would like to have a program update the Session-Timeout on authentication request or on disconnect so that when the user receives the access accept it receives the updated Session-TImeout. What is the correct way of doing this and is there some sort of example that i can read. I have been searching in the mailing list and in google but so far no luck.

Regards,
Ivo