RADIUS client configuratio-1.1.6n steps

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu Sep 8 10:41:42 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 3:23 PM,  <vikraman.p36 at wipro.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>

> I have downloaded and installed RADIUS server -2.1.11 and RADIUS
> client-1.1.6. To run the server I used the command radiusd –X.
>
> Please let me know the configuration part for RADIUS client , run RADIUS
> client, in which file I need to specify the username ,password and secret
> password.

What are you trying to do? Are you writing your own radius program?

If you simply want to do authentication test to a radius server,
"radtest" bundled in freeradius-server should be easier to use and
self-explanatory (try "radtest -h")

If you use radlogin, the servers and secret should be in
/etc/radiusclient/servers (or wherever it's installed during "make
install"), while user and password is prompted on STDIN.

--
Fajar