Error in Activation Attribute

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Sep 9 09:20:27 CEST 2011

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Det Det <det.explorer at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have Activation attribute in radcheck table (which has a date VALUE) in
> old RADIUS server. I don't find this attribute in FreeRADIUS. I get this
> error. any idea?

What radius server is that?

If it's also a freeradius installation, the old admin might add a
custom attribute, in which case you can see how it was defined in the
usual dictionary directory (/usr/[local/]/share/freeradius), and you
can copy the file (or just the part that defines the attribute) to
your new FR installation.

If it's some other radius server, then you basically need the
dictionary file that defines the attribute (might need to ask your
NAS/radius vendor), and put it on FR's dictionary directory.

--
Fajar