FreeRADIUS with NETGEAR WG103 WAP

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 17:15:29 CEST 2011

Has anyone used $SUBJECT configuration?  I am considering the WG103 for
my home network, and I would really like to use its RADIUS support to
start using "real" user IDs, rather than shared keys.

I'm an experienced Linux admin (Red Hat RHCA certified), and I've got a
pretty good familiarity with SSL and VLANs, but I have absolutely no
experience with [Free]RADIUS.

* Has anyone set up FreeRADIUS with the WG103 (or any other NETGEAR
  access point)?

* How difficult is this likely to be?

Thanks!