WiSPr

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Wed Sep 14 21:06:11 CEST 2011

As described previously, the access point or device which the client
is directly connected to must be a NAS capable of acting on the
WISPr-* parameters sent to it by your RADIUS server.

http://wiki.freeradius.org/NAS

CoovaChilli, for example, is an open-source solution for NAS that runs
under OpenWRT-based environments.

If you're using Ubiquiti devices, here is a link about setting up
CoovaChilli in AirOS (although this is a bit old now)
http://coova.org/node/3685

Ben West
http://gowasabi.net
ben at gowasabi.net