Need a little regex help

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Sat Sep 17 11:28:05 CEST 2011

Commonn Systems <admin at commonn.com> wrote:

> I guess all the regex gurus will laugh at my request ....

Only if you had not figured it out ;)

> I figured it out, for others, looks like this works: .*:SSID_ABC !

Typically regex is complicated to new comers as there are three
(important) types (online documentation typically does not differentiate
between what is being documented):
 * basic (obsolete)
 * extended (POSIX.2)
 * perl

The first two are handled by 'man 7 regex' whilst the last is 'man
perlre'.  Sadly, for now, FreeRADIUS only supports the first two, but
you would have to be crazy to use just basic regex.

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: Tact, n.: