Freeradius + Fedora-DS + EAP-MSCHAPv2 for WIFI/AP authentication

Christ Schlacta lists at aarcane.org
Tue Sep 20 05:10:35 CEST 2011

I thought if you had a certificate signed by a trusted root CA, you were
good and didn't need to install anything on the client.

I don't have my server certificate installed on my windows clients, only
my CA certificate.  if I chose to use verisign, I wouldn't have needed
to do that, but I would have needed to verisign ALL of my client
certificates (I use wpa2-eap-tls).