Freeradius + Fedora-DS + EAP-MSCHAPv2 for WIFI/AP authentication

Christ Schlacta lists at aarcane.org
Wed Sep 21 04:11:41 CEST 2011

Very true, thank you for pointing that out as well.
Note to anyone following:
If you use a certificate signed by a general authority (verisign for
example) then anyone with a verisign cert will be trusted in your place,
and able to "authenticate" your users, IE as a man in the middle.
They'll have access to the un-encrypted password payload (NT,
cleartext), which is a severe security compromise.  That's why you
(should) always use an internal Certificate Authority, where you control
which certs are signed and distributed.