Access Accept

Miha miha at softnet.si
Fri Sep 23 09:47:59 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have read freeradius wiki and other topic on this forum concerning this
thread but I did not find anything useful.
I have problems whit Access Accept packet. I have put few attributes in
radgroupreply.
Now I can see attributes in Access Accept packet. Problem is that I have put
manually values for attributes in Accept packet (values should be from
Access-Request) .
How can I add attributes values which was send in Access-Request to be send
back in Access Accept?

Thank you very much!

BR,
Miha