rlm_sql not checking radgroupreply

John Dunning jodunni1 at wsc.edu
Mon Sep 26 21:54:16 CEST 2011

Honestly Angelo, I haven't gotten that far yet....was just trying to get auth working.  Logging and accounting are still on the "to do list".

If I figure out something I'll let you know!

JD

>>> Angelo Compagnucci <angelo.compagnucci at gmail.com> 9/26/2011 2:43 PM >>>
A month ago,I had to read the source code to understand why the group membership was disabled in my configuration!

I'm using odbc also with mssql!

How have you resolved theunix_timestamp issue? I had to rewrite queries converting theunix_timestamp to something like CONVERT(datetime, '%S', 20) to accomodate my db.

Angelo