Authentications types by usernames

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu Sep 29 16:19:45 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 8:56 PM, andreapepa
<andrea.pepa at trentinonetwork.it> wrote:
> http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/file/n4853189/connection5g.log
> connection5g.log
> http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/file/n4853189/connection24.log
> connection24.log
>
> These are the logs,  i cant see anty connect-info attribute....have to add
> as a reply atttribute or in the nas config?

Connect-Info is sent by NAS, so you should set it in NAS config.

I believe the general idea was that if you have some radius attribute
that differentiates your two types of user, you can write custom rules
on whether to accept/reject them. A quick glance shows your 2.4 GHz
log has "NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11" while your 5 GHz log has
"Service-Type = Framed-User" in access-request packet. Is that always
the case?

--
Fajar