FreeRADIUS 1.1.3 syslog and radacct question

Tremaine Lea tremaine at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:56:20 CEST 2011

Yeah, doing things a bit backwards.  I'll be looking to upgrade to
2.1.1 as soon as reasonable.  I'm hoping that's sooner rather than
later.  It appears in the short term I can read the radacct log files
into the SIEM by parsing the entries into discrete fields.  Kind of
sub-optimal, but it'll get me moving for now and I can hopefully
upgrade into a better logging position shortly.

Thanks for the reply!

Tremaine Lea
Network Security Consultant
Intrepid ACL