rlm_perl

Alex rsm alex-rsm at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 20:04:31 CEST 2011

Hi Arran,

Thank you for the response.

I add perl in the sites-available/default file as follow:

authorize {
        #
        #  The preprocess module takes care of sanitizing some bizarre
        #  attributes in the request, and turning them into attributes
        #  which are more standard.
        #
        #  It takes care of processing the 'raddb/hints' and the
        #  'raddb/huntgroups' files.
        preprocess
       ldap
       perl

And added the following into raddb/modules/perl file

perl {
    module = <path>/example.pl
}

And added the following in src/modules/rlm_perl/example.pl

sub authorize {
        print "This is a TEST\n";

However, When I send a simple test request I don't see my debug line. I also don't see the message "perl loaded" when start Freeradius in debug mode (radiusd -X).

Am I missing anything?

I appreciate it.
ASM