rlm_perl

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Thu Sep 29 23:13:18 CEST 2011

Alex rsm <alex-rsm at hotmail.com> wrote:

> And added the following in src/modules/rlm_perl/example.pl
>
> sub authorize {
>        print "This is a TEST\n";
> }
>
> However, When I send a simple test request I don't see my debug line.
> I also don't see the message "perl loaded" when start Freeradius in
> debug mode (radiusd -X).

I am pretty sure stdout is not plumbed up for rlm_perl, and neither is
stderr so you will not see anything.

Of course reading the documentation brings enlightenment in the form of
'&radiusd::radlog(1, "...");'... :-/

Searching for 'debug' on the wiki page says many useful things:

http://wiki.freeradius.org/Rlm_perl

...and even less surprisingly it's the same as whats in
src/modules/rlm_perl/example.pl.

*sigh*

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: <Mongoose> knghtbrd: and the meek shall inherit k-mart