replicate accounting packets

mimir erdem.mimiroglu at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Apr 3 12:54:45 CEST 2012

Hi,

Is there any difference between original accounting packets and replicated
(which are modified and some attributes added) accounting packets?

I asked this question because when I check the radius servers in debug mode,
I see that slave radius servers are sending "Accounting Response" but
Replicator Radius Server does not check it. (and can we change it ?)

Also, Is it possible to get slave radius servers' accounting responses to
another location? I asked because I need to known if slaves get the packet
that I sent.

Thanks.