Checking MAC address with rlm_sql

Glen Harris astfgl at iamnota.org
Wed Apr 4 13:38:10 CEST 2012

On 04/04/12 11:21, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Glen Harris<astfgl at iamnota.org>  wrote:
>> Replaying the SQL query from the debug manually:
>>
>> mysql>  SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op FROM radcheck WHERE
>> username = 'user01' ORDER BY id;
>> +----+----------+--------------------+-------------------+----+
>> | id | username | attribute          | value             | op |
>> +----+----------+--------------------+-------------------+----+
>> |  1 | user01   | Cleartext-Password | pass01            | := |
>> |  2 | user01   | Calling-Station-Id | 98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40 | == |
>> +----+----------+--------------------+-------------------+----+
>>
>> So, there's something wrong with how I'm doing my check items - they're not
>> matching and the Cleartext-Password attribute is not being set.
> If it doesn't find Calling-Station-Id with value '98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40'
> in the request, the cleartext-password won't be set.
>
> Can you paste the debug log? I'm guessing that the request to the
> inner tunnel probably don't have Calling-Station-Id attribute.

Here it is:

FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.10, for host x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, built on Nov 14
2010 at 21:12:30
Copyright (C) 1999-2009 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
GNU General Public License v2.
Starting - reading configuration files ...
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/radiusd.conf
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/proxy.conf
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/clients.conf
including configuration file /usr/local/etc/freeradius-clients.txt
including files in directory /etc/freeradius/modules/
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/unix
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/ldap
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/detail.log
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/logintime
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/preprocess
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/always
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/krb5
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/files
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/mac2ip
including configuration file
/etc/freeradius/modules/sqlcounter_expire_on_login
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/attr_filter
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/ippool
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/otp
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/counter
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/pap
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/digest
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/passwd
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/detail.example.com
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/cui
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/expr
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/sql_log
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/attr_rewrite
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/mschap
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/policy
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/pam
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/chap
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/dynamic_clients
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/realm
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/detail
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/opendirectory
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/acct_unique
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/perl
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/ntlm_auth
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/sradutmp
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/radutmp
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/smbpasswd
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/exec
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/etc_group
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/smsotp
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/expiration
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/inner-eap
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/mac2vlan
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/echo
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/checkval
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/wimax
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/modules/linelog
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/eap.conf
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/sql.conf
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/sql/mysql/dialup.conf
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/policy.conf
including files in directory /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
including configuration file /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
main {
     user = "freerad"
     group = "freerad"
     allow_core_dumps = no
}
including dictionary file /etc/freeradius/dictionary
main {
     prefix = "/usr"
     localstatedir = "/var"
     logdir = "/var/log/freeradius"
     libdir = "/usr/lib/freeradius"
     radacctdir = "/var/log/freeradius/radacct"
     hostname_lookups = no
     max_request_time = 30
     cleanup_delay = 5
     max_requests = 1024
     pidfile = "/var/run/freeradius/freeradius.pid"
     checkrad = "/usr/sbin/checkrad"
     debug_level = 0
     proxy_requests = yes
  log {
     stripped_names = no
     auth = no
     auth_badpass = no
     auth_goodpass = no
  }
  security {
     max_attributes = 200
     reject_delay = 1
     status_server = yes
radiusd: #### Loading Realms and Home Servers ####
  proxy server {
     retry_delay = 5
     retry_count = 3
     default_fallback = no
     dead_time = 120
     wake_all_if_all_dead = no
  }
  home_server localhost {
     ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
     port = 1812
     type = "auth"
     secret = "testing123"
     response_window = 20
     max_outstanding = 65536
     require_message_authenticator = yes
     zombie_period = 40
     status_check = "status-server"
     ping_interval = 30
     check_interval = 30
     num_answers_to_alive = 3
     num_pings_to_alive = 3
     revive_interval = 120
     status_check_timeout = 4
     irt = 2
     mrt = 16
     mrc = 5
     mrd = 30
  }
  home_server_pool my_auth_failover {
     type = fail-over
     home_server = localhost
  }
  realm example.com {
     auth_pool = my_auth_failover
  }
  realm LOCAL {
  }
radiusd: #### Loading Clients ####
  client localhost {
     ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
     require_message_authenticator = no
     secret = "testing123"
     nastype = "other"
  }
  client 192.168.0.10 {
     require_message_authenticator = no
     secret = "SANITIZED"
     shortname = "sw-unclass-a"
  }
  client 192.168.0.11 {
     require_message_authenticator = no
     secret = "SANITIZED"
     shortname = "sw-unclass-b"
  }
  client 192.168.0.12 {
     require_message_authenticator = no
     secret = "SANITIZED"
     shortname = "sw-tsv-unc-a"
  }
  client 192.168.0.29 {
     require_message_authenticator = no
     secret = "SANITIZED"
     shortname = "ap-j"
  }
  client 192.168.0.250 {
     require_message_authenticator = no
     secret = "SANITIZED"
     shortname = "tplink"
  }
radiusd: #### Instantiating modules ####
  instantiate {
  Module: Linked to module rlm_exec
  Module: Instantiating module "exec" from file /etc/freeradius/modules/exec
   exec {
     wait = no
     input_pairs = "request"
     shell_escape = yes
   }
  Module: Linked to module rlm_expr
  Module: Instantiating module "expr" from file /etc/freeradius/modules/expr
  Module: Linked to module rlm_expiration
  Module: Instantiating module "expiration" from file
/etc/freeradius/modules/expiration
   expiration {
     reply-message = "Password Has Expired  "
   }
  Module: Linked to module rlm_logintime
  Module: Instantiating module "logintime" from file
/etc/freeradius/modules/logintime
   logintime {
     reply-message = "You are calling outside your allowed timespan  "
     minimum-timeout = 60
radiusd: #### Loading Virtual Servers ####
server inner-tunnel { # from file /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
  modules {
  Module: Checking authenticate {...} for more modules to load
  Module: Linked to module rlm_pap
  Module: Instantiating module "pap" from file /etc/freeradius/modules/pap
   pap {
     encryption_scheme = "auto"
     auto_header = no
   }
  Module: Linked to module rlm_chap
  Module: Instantiating module "chap" from file /etc/freeradius/modules/chap
  Module: Linked to module rlm_mschap
  Module: Instantiating module "mschap" from file
/etc/freeradius/modules/mschap
   mschap {
     use_mppe = yes
     require_encryption = no
     require_strong = no
     with_ntdomain_hack = no
   }
  Module: Linked to module rlm_unix
  Module: Instantiating module "unix" from file /etc/freeradius/modules/unix
   unix {
     radwtmp = "/var/log/freeradius/radwtmp"
   }
  Module: Linked to module rlm_eap
  Module: Instantiating module "eap" from file /etc/freeradius/eap.conf
   eap {
     default_eap_type = "peap"
     timer_expire = 60
     ignore_unknown_eap_types = no
     cisco_accounting_username_bug = no
     max_sessions = 4096
   }
  Module: Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_md5
  Module: Instantiating eap-md5
  Module: Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_leap
  Module: Instantiating eap-leap
  Module: Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_gtc
  Module: Instantiating eap-gtc
    gtc {
     challenge = "Password: "
     auth_type = "PAP"
    }
  Module: Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_tls
  Module: Instantiating eap-tls
    tls {
     rsa_key_exchange = no
     dh_key_exchange = yes
     rsa_key_length = 512
     dh_key_length = 512
     verify_depth = 0
     CA_path = "/etc/freeradius/certs"
     pem_file_type = yes
     private_key_file = "/etc/freeradius/certs/server.key"
     certificate_file = "/etc/freeradius/certs/server.pem"
     CA_file = "/etc/freeradius/certs/ca.pem"
     private_key_password = "whatever"
     dh_file = "/etc/freeradius/certs/dh"
     random_file = "/dev/urandom"
     fragment_size = 1024
     include_length = yes
     check_crl = no
     cipher_list = "DEFAULT"
     make_cert_command = "/etc/freeradius/certs/bootstrap"
     cache {
     enable = no
     lifetime = 24
     max_entries = 255
     }
     verify {
  Module: Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_ttls
  Module: Instantiating eap-ttls
    ttls {
     default_eap_type = "md5"
     copy_request_to_tunnel = no
     use_tunneled_reply = no
     virtual_server = "inner-tunnel"
     include_length = yes
    }
  Module: Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_peap
  Module: Instantiating eap-peap
    peap {
     default_eap_type = "mschapv2"
     copy_request_to_tunnel = no
     use_tunneled_reply = no
     proxy_tunneled_request_as_eap = yes
     virtual_server = "inner-tunnel"
    }
  Module: Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_mschapv2
  Module: Instantiating eap-mschapv2
    mschapv2 {
     with_ntdomain_hack = no
    }
  Module: Checking authorize {...} for more modules to load
  Module: Linked to module rlm_realm
  Module: Instantiating module "suffix" from file
/etc/freeradius/modules/realm
   realm suffix {
     format = "suffix"
     delimiter = "@"
     ignore_default = no
     ignore_null = no
   }
  Module: Linked to module rlm_files
  Module: Instantiating module "files" from file
/etc/freeradius/modules/files
   files {
     usersfile = "/etc/freeradius/users"
     acctusersfile = "/etc/freeradius/acct_users"
     preproxy_usersfile = "/etc/freeradius/preproxy_users"
     compat = "no"
   }
  Module: Linked to module rlm_sql
  Module: Instantiating module "sql" from file /etc/freeradius/sql.conf
   sql {
     driver = "rlm_sql_mysql"
     server = "localhost"
     port = ""
     login = "radiusd"
     password = "ap4r"
     radius_db = "FreeRadius"
     read_groups = yes
     sqltrace = no
     sqltracefile = "/var/log/freeradius/sqltrace.sql"
     readclients = no
     deletestalesessions = yes
     num_sql_socks = 5
     lifetime = 0
     max_queries = 0
     sql_user_name = "%{User-Name}"
     default_user_profile = ""
     nas_query = "SELECT id, nasname, shortname, type, secret, server
FROM nas"
     authorize_check_query = "SELECT id, username, attribute, value,
op           FROM radcheck           WHERE username =
'%{SQL-User-Name}'           ORDER BY id"
     authorize_reply_query = "SELECT id, username, attribute, value,
op           FROM radreply           WHERE username =
'%{SQL-User-Name}'           ORDER BY id"
     authorize_group_check_query = "SELECT id, groupname,
attribute,           Value, op           FROM radgroupcheck
WHERE groupname = '%{Sql-Group}'           ORDER BY id"
     authorize_group_reply_query = "SELECT id, groupname,
attribute,           value, op           FROM radgroupreply
WHERE groupname = '%{Sql-Group}'           ORDER BY id"
     accounting_onoff_query = "          UPDATE radacct
SET              acctstoptime       =  '%S',
acctsessiontime    =  unix_timestamp('%S')
-
unix_timestamp(acctstarttime),              acctterminatecause =
'%{Acct-Terminate-Cause}',              acctstopdelay      =
%{%{Acct-Delay-Time}:-0}           WHERE acctstoptime IS NULL
AND nasipaddress      =  '%{NAS-IP-Address}'           AND acctstarttime
<= '%S'"
     accounting_update_query = "           UPDATE radacct
SET              framedipaddress = '%{Framed-IP-Address}',
acctsessiontime     = '%{Acct-Session-Time}',
acctinputoctets     = '%{%{Acct-Input-Gigawords}:-0}' << 32

'%{%{Acct-Input-Octets}:-0}',              acctoutputoctets    =
'%{%{Acct-Output-Gigawords}:-0}' << 32

'%{%{Acct-Output-Octets}:-0}'           WHERE acctsessionid =
'%{Acct-Session-Id}'           AND username        =
'%{SQL-User-Name}'           AND nasipaddress    = '%{NAS-IP-Address}'"
     accounting_update_query_alt = "           INSERT INTO
radacct             (acctsessionid,    acctuniqueid,
username,              realm,            nasipaddress,
nasportid,              nasporttype,      acctstarttime,
acctsessiontime,              acctauthentic,    connectinfo_start,
acctinputoctets,              acctoutputoctets, calledstationid,
callingstationid,              servicetype,      framedprotocol,
framedipaddress,              acctstartdelay,
xascendsessionsvrkey)           VALUES
('%{Acct-Session-Id}', '%{Acct-Unique-Session-Id}',
'%{SQL-User-Name}',              '%{Realm}', '%{NAS-IP-Address}',
'%{NAS-Port}',              '%{NAS-Port-Type}',
DATE_SUB('%S',                       INTERVAL
(%{%{Acct-Session-Time}:-0} +
%{%{Acct-Delay-Time}:-0}) SECOND),
'%{Acct-Session-Time}',              '%{Acct-Authentic}',
'',              '%{%{Acct-Input-Gigawords}:-0}' << 32 |
'%{%{Acct-Input-Octets}:-0}',
'%{%{Acct-Output-Gigawords}:-0}' << 32 |
'%{%{Acct-Output-Octets}:-0}',              '%{Called-Station-Id}',
'%{Calling-Station-Id}',              '%{Service-Type}',
'%{Framed-Protocol}',              '%{Framed-IP-Address}',
'0', '%{X-Ascend-Session-Svr-Key}')"
     accounting_start_query = "           INSERT INTO
radacct             (acctsessionid,    acctuniqueid,
username,              realm,            nasipaddress,
nasportid,              nasporttype,      acctstarttime,
acctstoptime,              acctsessiontime,  acctauthentic,
connectinfo_start,              connectinfo_stop, acctinputoctets,
acctoutputoctets,              calledstationid,  callingstationid,
acctterminatecause,              servicetype,      framedprotocol,
framedipaddress,              acctstartdelay,   acctstopdelay,
xascendsessionsvrkey)           VALUES
('%{Acct-Session-Id}', '%{Acct-Unique-Session-Id}',
'%{SQL-User-Name}',              '%{Realm}', '%{NAS-IP-Address}',
'%{NAS-Port}',              '%{NAS-Port-Type}', '%S', NULL,
'0', '%{Acct-Authentic}', '%{Connect-Info}',              '', '0',
'0',              '%{Called-Station-Id}', '%{Calling-Station-Id}',
'',              '%{Service-Type}', '%{Framed-Protocol}',
'%{Framed-IP-Address}',              '%{%{Acct-Delay-Time}:-0}', '0',
'%{X-Ascend-Session-Svr-Key}')"
     accounting_start_query_alt = "           UPDATE radacct
SET              acctstarttime     = '%S',
acctstartdelay    = '%{%{Acct-Delay-Time}:-0}',
connectinfo_start = '%{Connect-Info}'           WHERE acctsessionid  =
'%{Acct-Session-Id}'           AND username         =
'%{SQL-User-Name}'           AND nasipaddress     = '%{NAS-IP-Address}'"
     accounting_stop_query = "           UPDATE radacct SET
acctstoptime       = '%S',              acctsessiontime    =
'%{Acct-Session-Time}',              acctinputoctets    =
'%{%{Acct-Input-Gigawords}:-0}' << 32

'%{%{Acct-Input-Octets}:-0}',              acctoutputoctets   =
'%{%{Acct-Output-Gigawords}:-0}' << 32

'%{%{Acct-Output-Octets}:-0}',              acctterminatecause =
'%{Acct-Terminate-Cause}',              acctstopdelay      =
'%{%{Acct-Delay-Time}:-0}',              connectinfo_stop   =
'%{Connect-Info}'           WHERE acctsessionid   =
'%{Acct-Session-Id}'           AND username          =
'%{SQL-User-Name}'           AND nasipaddress      = '%{NAS-IP-Address}'"
     accounting_stop_query_alt = "           INSERT INTO
radacct             (acctsessionid, acctuniqueid, username,
realm, nasipaddress, nasportid,              nasporttype, acctstarttime,
acctstoptime,              acctsessiontime, acctauthentic,
connectinfo_start,              connectinfo_stop, acctinputoctets,
acctoutputoctets,              calledstationid, callingstationid,
acctterminatecause,              servicetype, framedprotocol,
framedipaddress,              acctstartdelay, acctstopdelay)
VALUES             ('%{Acct-Session-Id}',
'%{Acct-Unique-Session-Id}',
'%{SQL-User-Name}',              '%{Realm}', '%{NAS-IP-Address}',
'%{NAS-Port}',              '%{NAS-Port-Type}',
DATE_SUB('%S',                  INTERVAL (%{%{Acct-Session-Time}:-0}
+                  %{%{Acct-Delay-Time}:-0}) SECOND),              '%S',
'%{Acct-Session-Time}', '%{Acct-Authentic}', '',
'%{Connect-Info}',              '%{%{Acct-Input-Gigawords}:-0}' << 32
|              '%{%{Acct-Input-Octets}:-0}',
'%{%{Acct-Output-Gigawords}:-0}' << 32 |
'%{%{Acct-Output-Octets}:-0}',              '%{Called-Station-Id}',
'%{Calling-Station-Id}',
'%{Acct-Terminate-Cause}',              '%{Service-Type}',
'%{Framed-Protocol}', '%{Framed-IP-Address}',              '0',
'%{%{Acct-Delay-Time}:-0}')"
     group_membership_query = "SELECT groupname           FROM
radusergroup           WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}'
ORDER BY priority"
     connect_failure_retry_delay = 60
     simul_count_query = ""
     simul_verify_query = "SELECT radacctid, acctsessionid,
username,                                nasipaddress, nasportid,
framedipaddress,                                callingstationid,
framedprotocol                                FROM
radacct                                WHERE username =
'%{SQL-User-Name}'                                AND acctstoptime IS NULL"
     postauth_query = "INSERT INTO radpostauth
(username, pass, reply, authdate)                           VALUES
(                           '%{User-Name}',
'%{%{User-Password}:-%{Chap-Password}}',
'%{reply:Packet-Type}', '%S')"
     safe-characters =
"@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789.-_: /"
   }
rlm_sql (sql): Driver rlm_sql_mysql (module rlm_sql_mysql) loaded and linked
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect to radiusd at localhost:/FreeRadius
rlm_sql (sql): starting 0
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_mysql #0
rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server for #0
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #0
rlm_sql (sql): starting 1
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_mysql #1
rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server for #1
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #1
rlm_sql (sql): starting 2
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_mysql #2
rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server for #2
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #2
rlm_sql (sql): starting 3
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_mysql #3
rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server for #3
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #3
rlm_sql (sql): starting 4
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_mysql #4
rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server for #4
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #4
  Module: Checking session {...} for more modules to load
  Module: Linked to module rlm_radutmp
  Module: Instantiating module "radutmp" from file
/etc/freeradius/modules/radutmp
   radutmp {
     filename = "/var/log/freeradius/radutmp"
     username = "%{User-Name}"
     case_sensitive = yes
     check_with_nas = yes
     perm = 384
     callerid = yes
   }
  Module: Checking post-proxy {...} for more modules to load
  Module: Checking post-auth {...} for more modules to load
  Module: Linked to module rlm_attr_filter
  Module: Instantiating module "attr_filter.access_reject" from file
/etc/freeradius/modules/attr_filter
   attr_filter attr_filter.access_reject {
     attrsfile = "/etc/freeradius/attrs.access_reject"
     key = "%{User-Name}"
   }
  } # modules
} # server
server { # from file /etc/freeradius/radiusd.conf
  modules {
  Module: Checking authenticate {...} for more modules to load
  Module: Linked to module rlm_digest
  Module: Instantiating module "digest" from file
/etc/freeradius/modules/digest
  Module: Checking authorize {...} for more modules to load
  Module: Linked to module rlm_preprocess
  Module: Instantiating module "preprocess" from file
/etc/freeradius/modules/preprocess
   preprocess {
     huntgroups = "/etc/freeradius/huntgroups"
     hints = "/etc/freeradius/hints"
     with_ascend_hack = no
     ascend_channels_per_line = 23
     with_ntdomain_hack = no
     with_specialix_jetstream_hack = no
     with_cisco_vsa_hack = no
     with_alvarion_vsa_hack = no
   }
  Module: Checking preacct {...} for more modules to load
  Module: Linked to module rlm_acct_unique
  Module: Instantiating module "acct_unique" from file
/etc/freeradius/modules/acct_unique
   acct_unique {
     key = "User-Name, Acct-Session-Id, NAS-IP-Address,
Client-IP-Address, NAS-Port"
   }
  Module: Checking accounting {...} for more modules to load
  Module: Linked to module rlm_detail
  Module: Instantiating module "detail" from file
/etc/freeradius/modules/detail
   detail {
     detailfile =
"/var/log/freeradius/radacct/%{Client-IP-Address}/detail-%Y%m%d"
     header = "%t"
     detailperm = 384
     dirperm = 493
     locking = no
     log_packet_header = no
   }
  Module: Instantiating module "attr_filter.accounting_response" from
file /etc/freeradius/modules/attr_filter
   attr_filter attr_filter.accounting_response {
     attrsfile = "/etc/freeradius/attrs.accounting_response"
     key = "%{User-Name}"
   }
  Module: Checking session {...} for more modules to load
  Module: Checking post-proxy {...} for more modules to load
  Module: Checking post-auth {...} for more modules to load
  } # modules
} # server
radiusd: #### Opening IP addresses and Ports ####
listen {
     type = "auth"
     ipaddr = *
     port = 0
}
listen {
     type = "acct"
     ipaddr = *
     port = 0
}
listen {
     type = "auth"
     ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
     port = 18120
}
Listening on authentication address * port 1812
Listening on accounting address * port 1813
Listening on authentication address 127.0.0.1 port 18120 as server
inner-tunnel
Listening on proxy address * port 1814
Ready to process requests.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 192.168.0.29 port 35128,
id=130, length=307
     Acct-Multi-Session-Id =
"2C-41-38-F4-F5-C0-98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40-4F-7B-77-63-00-01-0B-E8"
     Acct-Session-Id = "0ff777b7-00000010"
     NAS-Port = 9
     NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
     NAS-Identifier = "CN18D332BD"
     NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.0.29
     Framed-MTU = 1496
     User-Name = "user01"
     Calling-Station-Id = "98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40"
     Called-Station-Id = "2C-41-38-F4-F5-C0"
     Service-Type = Framed-User
     EAP-Message = 0x0202000b01757365723031
     Colubris-AVPair = "ssid=TSV-UC-TEST"
     Colubris-AVPair = "vsc-unique-id=1"
     Colubris-AVPair = "phytype=IEEE802dot11 "
     Colubris-Attr-250 = 0x00000000
     Colubris-Attr-249 = 0x00000000
     Message-Authenticator = 0x0eef665177a64c3c83710d0d5454e1d5
# Executing section authorize from file
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authorize {...}
++[preprocess] returns ok
++[chap] returns noop
++[mschap] returns noop
++[digest] returns noop
[suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "user01", looking up realm NULL
[suffix] No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
[eap] EAP packet type response id 2 length 11
[eap] No EAP Start, assuming it's an on-going EAP conversation
++[eap] returns updated
++[files] returns noop
++[expiration] returns noop
++[logintime] returns noop
[pap] WARNING! No "known good" password found for the user.
Authentication may fail because of this.
++[pap] returns noop
Found Auth-Type = EAP
# Executing group from file /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authenticate {...}
[eap] EAP Identity
[eap] processing type tls
[tls] Initiate
[tls] Start returned 1
++[eap] returns handled
Sending Access-Challenge of id 130 to 192.168.0.29 port 35128
     EAP-Message = 0x010300061920
     Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
     State = 0x0a17f1a40a14e880e2cbb206f9f6828d
Finished request 0.
Going to the next request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 192.168.0.29 port 35128,
id=136, length=514
     Acct-Multi-Session-Id =
"2C-41-38-F4-F5-C0-98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40-4F-7B-77-63-00-01-0B-E8"
     Acct-Session-Id = "0ff777b7-00000010"
     NAS-Port = 9
     NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
     NAS-Identifier = "CN18D332BD"
     NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.0.29
     Framed-MTU = 1496
     User-Name = "user01"
     Calling-Station-Id = "98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40"
     Called-Station-Id = "2C-41-38-F4-F5-C0"
     Service-Type = Framed-User
     EAP-Message =
0x020300c81980000000be16030100b9010000b503014f7b77612146ddbbd1de2b667480c14b4caf083dcd2a2df3a3ae34fd45847ac3000048c014c00a00390038c00fc0050035c012c00800160013c00dc003000ac013c00900330032c00ec004002fc011c007c00cc002000500040015001200090014001100080006000300ff01000044000b000403000102000a00340032000100020003000400050006000700080009000a000b000c000d000e000f001000110012001300140015001600170018001900230000
     State = 0x0a17f1a40a14e880e2cbb206f9f6828d
     Colubris-AVPair = "ssid=TSV-UC-TEST"
     Colubris-AVPair = "vsc-unique-id=1"
     Colubris-AVPair = "phytype=IEEE802dot11 "
     Colubris-Attr-250 = 0x00000000
     Colubris-Attr-249 = 0x00000000
     Message-Authenticator = 0x8d020c6210b5001bf97537ce33011cea
# Executing section authorize from file
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authorize {...}
++[preprocess] returns ok
++[chap] returns noop
++[mschap] returns noop
++[digest] returns noop
[suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "user01", looking up realm NULL
[suffix] No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
[eap] EAP packet type response id 3 length 200
[eap] Continuing tunnel setup.
++[eap] returns ok
Found Auth-Type = EAP
# Executing group from file /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authenticate {...}
[eap] Request found, released from the list
[eap] EAP/peap
[eap] processing type peap
[peap] processing EAP-TLS
   TLS Length 190
[peap] Length Included
[peap] eaptls_verify returned 11
[peap]     (other): before/accept initialization
[peap]     TLS_accept: before/accept initialization
[peap] <<< TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 00b9], ClientHello
[peap]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 read client hello A
[peap] >>> TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 0031], ServerHello
[peap]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 write server hello A
[peap] >>> TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 02d6], Certificate
[peap]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 write certificate A
[peap] >>> TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 020d], ServerKeyExchange
[peap]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 write key exchange A
[peap] >>> TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 0004], ServerHelloDone
[peap]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 write server done A
[peap]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 flush data
[peap]     TLS_accept: Need to read more data: SSLv3 read client
certificate A
In SSL Handshake Phase
In SSL Accept mode
[peap] eaptls_process returned 13
[peap] EAPTLS_HANDLED
++[eap] returns handled
Sending Access-Challenge of id 136 to 192.168.0.29 port 35128
     EAP-Message =
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
     EAP-Message =
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
     EAP-Message =
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
     EAP-Message =
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
     EAP-Message = 0x8f36c8721909ed56c412841c
     Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
     State = 0x0a17f1a40b13e880e2cbb206f9f6828d
Finished request 1.
Going to the next request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 192.168.0.29 port 35128,
id=23, length=320
     Acct-Multi-Session-Id =
"2C-41-38-F4-F5-C0-98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40-4F-7B-77-63-00-01-0B-E8"
     Acct-Session-Id = "0ff777b7-00000010"
     NAS-Port = 9
     NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
     NAS-Identifier = "CN18D332BD"
     NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.0.29
     Framed-MTU = 1496
     User-Name = "user01"
     Calling-Station-Id = "98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40"
     Called-Station-Id = "2C-41-38-F4-F5-C0"
     Service-Type = Framed-User
     EAP-Message = 0x020400061900
     State = 0x0a17f1a40b13e880e2cbb206f9f6828d
     Colubris-AVPair = "ssid=TSV-UC-TEST"
     Colubris-AVPair = "vsc-unique-id=1"
     Colubris-AVPair = "phytype=IEEE802dot11 "
     Colubris-Attr-250 = 0x00000000
     Colubris-Attr-249 = 0x00000000
     Message-Authenticator = 0xaa6acc68f2872978c06efbf41aad086a
# Executing section authorize from file
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authorize {...}
++[preprocess] returns ok
++[chap] returns noop
++[mschap] returns noop
++[digest] returns noop
[suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "user01", looking up realm NULL
[suffix] No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
[eap] EAP packet type response id 4 length 6
[eap] Continuing tunnel setup.
++[eap] returns ok
Found Auth-Type = EAP
# Executing group from file /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authenticate {...}
[eap] Request found, released from the list
[eap] EAP/peap
[eap] processing type peap
[peap] processing EAP-TLS
[peap] Received TLS ACK
[peap] ACK handshake fragment handler
[peap] eaptls_verify returned 1
[peap] eaptls_process returned 13
[peap] EAPTLS_HANDLED
++[eap] returns handled
Sending Access-Challenge of id 23 to 192.168.0.29 port 35128
     EAP-Message =
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
     EAP-Message =
0x44ebfebdcdbec2148de756666aec75474c92aa2c711e929178451beda3ca6403a93ba4607d3b5c38679668c46d7c02dbafd45dbde16c16030100040e000000
     Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
     State = 0x0a17f1a40812e880e2cbb206f9f6828d
Finished request 2.
Going to the next request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 192.168.0.29 port 35128,
id=157, length=522
     Acct-Multi-Session-Id =
"2C-41-38-F4-F5-C0-98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40-4F-7B-77-63-00-01-0B-E8"
     Acct-Session-Id = "0ff777b7-00000010"
     NAS-Port = 9
     NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
     NAS-Identifier = "CN18D332BD"
     NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.0.29
     Framed-MTU = 1496
     User-Name = "user01"
     Calling-Station-Id = "98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40"
     Called-Station-Id = "2C-41-38-F4-F5-C0"
     Service-Type = Framed-User
     EAP-Message =
0x020500d01980000000c616030100861000008200804d781e88b2db37ce491d1a54a2b2bfd3f78a0c3e25e24055b130ff42096fa512efc38ba218699f51745cc0a366765ada09e36ed01a317b58f2ceb4ea164cf075609bf57e7aeb360ccc6094d882d9efe99526f24e57882526a17306f0811ce40a525e83e0a6c8b9969aefa34bfe37cd78811406d6519eb5bc4ad61cd2d047709514030100010116030100300e501c963e0dd296fb26968363ac52cac83c0bae5f7f1f4fd0911e2ecc7869e5fa69babb42ea06f9797642f320adb1f1
     State = 0x0a17f1a40812e880e2cbb206f9f6828d
     Colubris-AVPair = "ssid=TSV-UC-TEST"
     Colubris-AVPair = "vsc-unique-id=1"
     Colubris-AVPair = "phytype=IEEE802dot11 "
     Colubris-Attr-250 = 0x00000000
     Colubris-Attr-249 = 0x00000000
     Message-Authenticator = 0x612249344222bf5bec391ae5bc857d5c
# Executing section authorize from file
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authorize {...}
++[preprocess] returns ok
++[chap] returns noop
++[mschap] returns noop
++[digest] returns noop
[suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "user01", looking up realm NULL
[suffix] No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
[eap] EAP packet type response id 5 length 208
[eap] Continuing tunnel setup.
++[eap] returns ok
Found Auth-Type = EAP
# Executing group from file /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authenticate {...}
[eap] Request found, released from the list
[eap] EAP/peap
[eap] processing type peap
[peap] processing EAP-TLS
   TLS Length 198
[peap] Length Included
[peap] eaptls_verify returned 11
[peap] <<< TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 0086], ClientKeyExchange
[peap]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 read client key exchange A
[peap] <<< TLS 1.0 ChangeCipherSpec [length 0001]
[peap] <<< TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 0010], Finished
[peap]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 read finished A
[peap] >>> TLS 1.0 ChangeCipherSpec [length 0001]
[peap]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 write change cipher spec A
[peap] >>> TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 0010], Finished
[peap]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 write finished A
[peap]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 flush data
[peap]     (other): SSL negotiation finished successfully
SSL Connection Established
[peap] eaptls_process returned 13
[peap] EAPTLS_HANDLED
++[eap] returns handled
Sending Access-Challenge of id 157 to 192.168.0.29 port 35128
     EAP-Message =
0x0106004119001403010001011603010030e761b4dffa138d5f36d2cf60cd2adf126975ceadcb413a818a1bf2e91938d987e44d14dd08e0c13fadcf62cc4e263e1e
     Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
     State = 0x0a17f1a40911e880e2cbb206f9f6828d
Finished request 3.
Going to the next request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 192.168.0.29 port 35128,
id=177, length=320
     Acct-Multi-Session-Id =
"2C-41-38-F4-F5-C0-98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40-4F-7B-77-63-00-01-0B-E8"
     Acct-Session-Id = "0ff777b7-00000010"
     NAS-Port = 9
     NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
     NAS-Identifier = "CN18D332BD"
     NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.0.29
     Framed-MTU = 1496
     User-Name = "user01"
     Calling-Station-Id = "98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40"
     Called-Station-Id = "2C-41-38-F4-F5-C0"
     Service-Type = Framed-User
     EAP-Message = 0x020600061900
     State = 0x0a17f1a40911e880e2cbb206f9f6828d
     Colubris-AVPair = "ssid=TSV-UC-TEST"
     Colubris-AVPair = "vsc-unique-id=1"
     Colubris-AVPair = "phytype=IEEE802dot11 "
     Colubris-Attr-250 = 0x00000000
     Colubris-Attr-249 = 0x00000000
     Message-Authenticator = 0x990f278a3fa747defc70367e70d41e61
# Executing section authorize from file
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authorize {...}
++[preprocess] returns ok
++[chap] returns noop
++[mschap] returns noop
++[digest] returns noop
[suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "user01", looking up realm NULL
[suffix] No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
[eap] EAP packet type response id 6 length 6
[eap] Continuing tunnel setup.
++[eap] returns ok
Found Auth-Type = EAP
# Executing group from file /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authenticate {...}
[eap] Request found, released from the list
[eap] EAP/peap
[eap] processing type peap
[peap] processing EAP-TLS
[peap] Received TLS ACK
[peap] ACK handshake is finished
[peap] eaptls_verify returned 3
[peap] eaptls_process returned 3
[peap] EAPTLS_SUCCESS
[peap] Session established.  Decoding tunneled attributes.
[peap] Peap state TUNNEL ESTABLISHED
++[eap] returns handled
Sending Access-Challenge of id 177 to 192.168.0.29 port 35128
     EAP-Message =
0x0107002b1900170301002052c82190ff70ac8a9ca7231a66fffa3ad5b1fba71246b7d4c955a36dc1f50dc1
     Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
     State = 0x0a17f1a40e10e880e2cbb206f9f6828d
Finished request 4.
Going to the next request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 192.168.0.29 port 35128,
id=107, length=394
     Acct-Multi-Session-Id =
"2C-41-38-F4-F5-C0-98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40-4F-7B-77-63-00-01-0B-E8"
     Acct-Session-Id = "0ff777b7-00000010"
     NAS-Port = 9
     NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
     NAS-Identifier = "CN18D332BD"
     NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.0.29
     Framed-MTU = 1496
     User-Name = "user01"
     Calling-Station-Id = "98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40"
     Called-Station-Id = "2C-41-38-F4-F5-C0"
     Service-Type = Framed-User
     EAP-Message =
0x0207005019001703010020853054e59535b41735e1bc9e1c102b1b3a7527ddcc82ba9b7022b735354d8d77170301002071f8d8fbb33355fbdfe3b8469a610ff9b88f0bd8e0e6153e5dd575a8aa161f64
     State = 0x0a17f1a40e10e880e2cbb206f9f6828d
     Colubris-AVPair = "ssid=TSV-UC-TEST"
     Colubris-AVPair = "vsc-unique-id=1"
     Colubris-AVPair = "phytype=IEEE802dot11 "
     Colubris-Attr-250 = 0x00000000
     Colubris-Attr-249 = 0x00000000
     Message-Authenticator = 0x8891696c4972452ab6dc03aba97e449f
# Executing section authorize from file
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authorize {...}
++[preprocess] returns ok
++[chap] returns noop
++[mschap] returns noop
++[digest] returns noop
[suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "user01", looking up realm NULL
[suffix] No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
[eap] EAP packet type response id 7 length 80
[eap] Continuing tunnel setup.
++[eap] returns ok
Found Auth-Type = EAP
# Executing group from file /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authenticate {...}
[eap] Request found, released from the list
[eap] EAP/peap
[eap] processing type peap
[peap] processing EAP-TLS
[peap] eaptls_verify returned 7
[peap] Done initial handshake
[peap] eaptls_process returned 7
[peap] EAPTLS_OK
[peap] Session established.  Decoding tunneled attributes.
[peap] Peap state WAITING FOR INNER IDENTITY
[peap] Identity - user01
[peap] Got inner identity 'user01'
[peap] Setting default EAP type for tunneled EAP session.
[peap] Got tunneled request
     EAP-Message = 0x0207000b01757365723031
server  {
   PEAP: Setting User-Name to user01
Sending tunneled request
     EAP-Message = 0x0207000b01757365723031
     FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To = 127.0.0.1
     User-Name = "user01"
server inner-tunnel {
# Executing section authorize from file
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
+- entering group authorize {...}
++[chap] returns noop
++[mschap] returns noop
[suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "user01", looking up realm NULL
[suffix] No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
++[control] returns noop
[eap] EAP packet type response id 7 length 11
[eap] No EAP Start, assuming it's an on-going EAP conversation
++[eap] returns updated
++[files] returns noop
[sql]     expand: %{User-Name} -> user01
[sql] sql_set_user escaped user --> 'user01'
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 4
[sql]     expand: SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op
FROM radcheck           WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}'
ORDER BY id -> SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op           FROM
radcheck           WHERE username = 'user01'           ORDER BY id
[sql]     expand: SELECT groupname           FROM radusergroup
WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}'           ORDER BY priority ->
SELECT groupname           FROM radusergroup           WHERE username =
'user01'           ORDER BY priority
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 4
[sql] User user01 not found
++[sql] returns notfound
++[expiration] returns noop
++[logintime] returns noop
++[pap] returns noop
Found Auth-Type = EAP
# Executing group from file /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
+- entering group authenticate {...}
[eap] EAP Identity
[eap] processing type mschapv2
rlm_eap_mschapv2: Issuing Challenge
++[eap] returns handled
} # server inner-tunnel
[peap] Got tunneled reply code 11
     EAP-Message =
0x010800201a0108001b10c69cb6de790f1bcb7778785882eddddc757365723031
     Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
     State = 0x0911e3ea0919f981bd157231c23b3342
[peap] Got tunneled reply RADIUS code 11
     EAP-Message =
0x010800201a0108001b10c69cb6de790f1bcb7778785882eddddc757365723031
     Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
     State = 0x0911e3ea0919f981bd157231c23b3342
[peap] Got tunneled Access-Challenge
++[eap] returns handled
Sending Access-Challenge of id 107 to 192.168.0.29 port 35128
     EAP-Message =
0x0108004b1900170301004031b231f886bf5c0794923bf0b33a81d967ae7d1f9fdca182a5cd8a559bb80a6c6a32ac4c0b441f82adb6292511f0bb452886d529d4808c2bade87e91aed623da
     Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
     State = 0x0a17f1a40f1fe880e2cbb206f9f6828d
Finished request 5.
Going to the next request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 192.168.0.29 port 35128,
id=169, length=458
     Acct-Multi-Session-Id =
"2C-41-38-F4-F5-C0-98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40-4F-7B-77-63-00-01-0B-E8"
     Acct-Session-Id = "0ff777b7-00000010"
     NAS-Port = 9
     NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
     NAS-Identifier = "CN18D332BD"
     NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.0.29
     Framed-MTU = 1496
     User-Name = "user01"
     Calling-Station-Id = "98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40"
     Called-Station-Id = "2C-41-38-F4-F5-C0"
     Service-Type = Framed-User
     EAP-Message =
0x02080090190017030100209a91ffc5db877129276b9186a8a98eddcf29886c84629d93808c21f30bfc03a61703010060030ad56a6259e5f91b9a8da8705fb25981ca3073f44c609816bda9a4825691b6ed357005e2510cd89a446377dabf669d3598fa12a066ea2c38bb20122fa632d4866e171bb3ea42cb43f2eff4359458765c196e60adc4181613805dd50edbcd70
     State = 0x0a17f1a40f1fe880e2cbb206f9f6828d
     Colubris-AVPair = "ssid=TSV-UC-TEST"
     Colubris-AVPair = "vsc-unique-id=1"
     Colubris-AVPair = "phytype=IEEE802dot11 "
     Colubris-Attr-250 = 0x00000000
     Colubris-Attr-249 = 0x00000000
     Message-Authenticator = 0x54c0b38b1fd056fff9da4772a51c2eff
# Executing section authorize from file
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authorize {...}
++[preprocess] returns ok
++[chap] returns noop
++[mschap] returns noop
++[digest] returns noop
[suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "user01", looking up realm NULL
[suffix] No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
[eap] EAP packet type response id 8 length 144
[eap] Continuing tunnel setup.
++[eap] returns ok
Found Auth-Type = EAP
# Executing group from file /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authenticate {...}
[eap] Request found, released from the list
[eap] EAP/peap
[eap] processing type peap
[peap] processing EAP-TLS
[peap] eaptls_verify returned 7
[peap] Done initial handshake
[peap] eaptls_process returned 7
[peap] EAPTLS_OK
[peap] Session established.  Decoding tunneled attributes.
[peap] Peap state phase2
[peap] EAP type mschapv2
[peap] Got tunneled request
     EAP-Message =
0x020800411a0208003c31410d32098bebd01469debab3a1c0cdb1000000000000000090c59003c3cc3e46d5954d175eb495d1d31d03ffaba797b200757365723031
server  {
   PEAP: Setting User-Name to user01
Sending tunneled request
     EAP-Message =
0x020800411a0208003c31410d32098bebd01469debab3a1c0cdb1000000000000000090c59003c3cc3e46d5954d175eb495d1d31d03ffaba797b200757365723031
     FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To = 127.0.0.1
     User-Name = "user01"
     State = 0x0911e3ea0919f981bd157231c23b3342
server inner-tunnel {
# Executing section authorize from file
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
+- entering group authorize {...}
++[chap] returns noop
++[mschap] returns noop
[suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "user01", looking up realm NULL
[suffix] No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
++[control] returns noop
[eap] EAP packet type response id 8 length 65
[eap] No EAP Start, assuming it's an on-going EAP conversation
++[eap] returns updated
++[files] returns noop
[sql]     expand: %{User-Name} -> user01
[sql] sql_set_user escaped user --> 'user01'
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 3
[sql]     expand: SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op
FROM radcheck           WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}'
ORDER BY id -> SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op           FROM
radcheck           WHERE username = 'user01'           ORDER BY id
[sql]     expand: SELECT groupname           FROM radusergroup
WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}'           ORDER BY priority ->
SELECT groupname           FROM radusergroup           WHERE username =
'user01'           ORDER BY priority
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 3
[sql] User user01 not found
++[sql] returns notfound
++[expiration] returns noop
++[logintime] returns noop
++[pap] returns noop
Found Auth-Type = EAP
# Executing group from file /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
+- entering group authenticate {...}
[eap] Request found, released from the list
[eap] EAP/mschapv2
[eap] processing type mschapv2
[mschapv2] # Executing group from file
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
[mschapv2] +- entering group MS-CHAP {...}
[mschap] No Cleartext-Password configured.  Cannot create LM-Password.
[mschap] No Cleartext-Password configured.  Cannot create NT-Password.
[mschap] Creating challenge hash with username: user01
[mschap] Told to do MS-CHAPv2 for user01 with NT-Password
[mschap] FAILED: No NT/LM-Password.  Cannot perform authentication.
[mschap] FAILED: MS-CHAP2-Response is incorrect
++[mschap] returns reject
[eap] Freeing handler
++[eap] returns reject
Failed to authenticate the user.
} # server inner-tunnel
[peap] Got tunneled reply code 3
     MS-CHAP-Error = "\010E=691 R=1"
     EAP-Message = 0x04080004
     Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
[peap] Got tunneled reply RADIUS code 3
     MS-CHAP-Error = "\010E=691 R=1"
     EAP-Message = 0x04080004
     Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
[peap] Tunneled authentication was rejected.
[peap] FAILURE
++[eap] returns handled
Sending Access-Challenge of id 169 to 192.168.0.29 port 35128
     EAP-Message =
0x0109002b1900170301002031a8037cff2939b1d0e01b6efd2a8f50ef63e24ad52a13dd383d7087c52b4ef6
     Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
     State = 0x0a17f1a40c1ee880e2cbb206f9f6828d
Finished request 6.
Going to the next request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 192.168.0.29 port 35128, id=9,
length=394
     Acct-Multi-Session-Id =
"2C-41-38-F4-F5-C0-98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40-4F-7B-77-63-00-01-0B-E8"
     Acct-Session-Id = "0ff777b7-00000010"
     NAS-Port = 9
     NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
     NAS-Identifier = "CN18D332BD"
     NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.0.29
     Framed-MTU = 1496
     User-Name = "user01"
     Calling-Station-Id = "98-4B-4A-F5-BF-40"
     Called-Station-Id = "2C-41-38-F4-F5-C0"
     Service-Type = Framed-User
     EAP-Message =
0x020900501900170301002066cc7f86447ddf15db8aa3e3ccde9da8d23dae24c2378eae039b6606ae021f281703010020af0b814f7dd662e7e6a9c66a1427dd31af254d21c29be54c90a789aadd81e0c5
     State = 0x0a17f1a40c1ee880e2cbb206f9f6828d
     Colubris-AVPair = "ssid=TSV-UC-TEST"
     Colubris-AVPair = "vsc-unique-id=1"
     Colubris-AVPair = "phytype=IEEE802dot11 "
     Colubris-Attr-250 = 0x00000000
     Colubris-Attr-249 = 0x00000000
     Message-Authenticator = 0x2c9d9b7ab12ea8d2d5f57c26ec2d6902
# Executing section authorize from file
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authorize {...}
++[preprocess] returns ok
++[chap] returns noop
++[mschap] returns noop
++[digest] returns noop
[suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "user01", looking up realm NULL
[suffix] No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
[eap] EAP packet type response id 9 length 80
[eap] Continuing tunnel setup.
++[eap] returns ok
Found Auth-Type = EAP
# Executing group from file /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group authenticate {...}
[eap] Request found, released from the list
[eap] EAP/peap
[eap] processing type peap
[peap] processing EAP-TLS
[peap] eaptls_verify returned 7
[peap] Done initial handshake
[peap] eaptls_process returned 7
[peap] EAPTLS_OK
[peap] Session established.  Decoding tunneled attributes.
[peap] Peap state send tlv failure
[peap] Received EAP-TLV response.
[peap]  The users session was previously rejected: returning reject (again.)
[peap]  *** This means you need to read the PREVIOUS messages in the
debug output
[peap]  *** to find out the reason why the user was rejected.
[peap]  *** Look for "reject" or "fail".  Those earlier messages will
tell you.
[peap]  *** what went wrong, and how to fix the problem.
[eap] Handler failed in EAP/peap
[eap] Failed in EAP select
++[eap] returns invalid
Failed to authenticate the user.
Using Post-Auth-Type Reject
# Executing group from file /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group REJECT {...}
[sql]     expand: %{User-Name} -> user01
[sql] sql_set_user escaped user --> 'user01'
[sql]     expand: %{User-Password} ->
[sql]     ... expanding second conditional
[sql]     expand: %{Chap-Password} ->
[sql]     expand: INSERT INTO radpostauth
(username, pass, reply, authdate)                           VALUES
(                           '%{User-Name}',
'%{%{User-Password}:-%{Chap-Password}}',
'%{reply:Packet-Type}', '%S') -> INSERT INTO
radpostauth                           (username, pass, reply,
authdate)                           VALUES (
'user01',                           '',
'Access-Reject', '2012-04-04 08:19:15')
rlm_sql (sql) in sql_postauth: query is INSERT INTO
radpostauth                           (username, pass, reply,
authdate)                           VALUES (
'user01',                           '',
'Access-Reject', '2012-04-04 08:19:15')
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 2
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 2
++[sql] returns ok
[attr_filter.access_reject]     expand: %{User-Name} -> user01
  attr_filter: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 11
++[attr_filter.access_reject] returns updated
Delaying reject of request 7 for 1 seconds
Going to the next request
Waking up in 0.9 seconds.
Sending delayed reject for request 7
Sending Access-Reject of id 9 to 192.168.0.29 port 35128
     EAP-Message = 0x04090004
     Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
Waking up in 3.9 seconds.
Cleaning up request 0 ID 130 with timestamp +119
Cleaning up request 1 ID 136 with timestamp +119
Cleaning up request 2 ID 23 with timestamp +119
Cleaning up request 3 ID 157 with timestamp +119
Cleaning up request 4 ID 177 with timestamp +119
Cleaning up request 5 ID 107 with timestamp +119
Cleaning up request 6 ID 169 with timestamp +119
Waking up in 1.0 seconds.
Cleaning up request 7 ID 9 with timestamp +119
Ready to process requests.

Regards, glen.