Nomadix VSA

Andrew Long fursink at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 23:33:30 CEST 2012

I am trying to implement two of the Nomadix VSA's, Nomadix-BW-Up and
Nomadix-BW-Down. They are included in the dictionary.nomadix that
shipped with my installed version, 2.1.8 running on CentOS.

I am using a MySQL backend and have tried adding the attributes in
radgroupreply (for user group) and radreply (for user), both without
success. I have tried +=, ==, and := as operators, also without
success.

raddiusd -X does not complain about any of these, and the user
authenticates but has a full pipe for BW, rather than the designated
768/256 Down/Up.

Any help would be hugely appreciated as I'm working under a deadline.

Thank you,

Andrew Long
EscapeWire Solutions