radius proxy

mimir erdem.mimiroglu at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Apr 5 12:37:46 CEST 2012

Hello,

I applied proxy configuration between two radius servers. I see that packets
are succesfully sent to second server and can get statistics via radmin
tool.

Besides this, I can log or write to sql the accounting datas. When I
shutdown the remote server I can see the status of remote server like
dead/alive and it is run succesfully with time settings in definition of
home_server.

But, I want to log accounting packets which could not be sent (which have no
accounting response) to remote server (acct start/stop). Is it possible?

Thanks.