Failure to Process radgroupreply

Andrew Long fursink at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:56:22 CEST 2012

>  Did you set "read_groups = yes" in sql.conf?
>
>  What about the comments just above that configuration?
>
>  Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

It was commented out! Given the comments, though, do you have any idea
why it would still have failed when I tested with Fall-Through
enabled? I  did it like this:
# radreply
account-to-test   Fall-Through   =   yes

So, I removed the comment and restarted radiusd, but I get the same
results. Here is the radgroupreply:
4	xxx-guest-group	 Nomadix-Bw-Down	:=	768
85	xxx-guest-group	 Nomadix-Bw-Up	:=	256

My packet capture shows none of the group items being returned. This
test was done sending the request from RadTest; I'm going to check
again in a moment with an actual Win7 client behind the Nomadix and
will let you know...

There is also the oddity that even though the line was commented
previously, groups were being processed as I would see in the reply
packets pairs that existed only in radgroupreply.

Thank you, Alan.