Using DHCP

qbik flamana at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 14:41:26 CEST 2012

May be I am going beyond here overthinking this. This is a custom hotspot
system so each group pretends to a plan (1 hour, 1 day, 5 days etc), these
groups have no timeout or idle timeout. What I want to avoid is leasing a
different ip to a user who is part of the 5 days group as the Captiveportal
checks for a match of ip+mac after authentication. Hence I wanted to specify
a lease time equal to the Max-All-Session-Time so the user does not get
prompted for his credentials on every ip change.

thank you for your help. i will play arround with unlang to specify a lease
time equal to the info in radcheck/radgroupcheck