Freeradius with Cisco Wireless Controller

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Apr 18 17:37:39 CEST 2012

On 18/04/12 16:24, Martin Silvero wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use freeradius with cisco access point and vlans assignment, work fine
> but now I try to use Cisco Wireless Controller and the vlan assignment
> dont work.
> Can you help me?

If you are sending the VLAN attributes, then FreeRADIUS is working.
Check the attributes are being sent. If not, configure FreeRADIUS to
send them. If they are being sent, look at the wireless controller.

> I send the logs:

These logs are useless.

Please send a full debug, with "radiusd -X" as described on the list daily.

However, before you send it, please READ it. The debug will probably
show you the problem.

> freeradius work with cisco wireless controller?

Yes.