How to grant access to a network regardless of the username/password?

Henrik Karlsson Henrik.Karlsson at Generic.se
Fri Apr 20 11:30:13 CEST 2012

Hi,
I have a dial-in system that use freeRADIUS as radius server. I have figured out how to log username and password from access requests in a SQL database. My next goal is to be able to keep on logging Username and password but accept all users regardless of username/password. The user shall not need to be listed as a user in the RADIUS server. I want to grant access for all users that dial in for access to the network, hut I need to log the username and password that they send to the RADIUS server.

Username and password are stored in a Mysql database and we use PAP.

Is it possible to make this configuration and if it is possible how do I do it.

/Henrik